- Opportunities to apply (subject to eligibility) for a variety of travel, meeting and career bursaries (see web page: Fellowships & Bursaries)
- Subject to eligibility opportunities to apply for our prestigious awards: (see web page: BACR Awards) AstraZeneca Young Scientist Frank Rose Award; Roger Griffin Prize for Cancer Drug Discovery; Hamilton-Fairley Young Investigator Award.
- Reduced fees for BACR Special Conferences and Workshops
- Opportunities for networking and establishing collaborations with leaders in cancer research from both academia and industry
- A platform to present original clinical and experimental data
- Twice yearly Newsletter
- Dedicated interactive website for up-to-date information on activities
- Opportunities to advertise jobs/meetings (f.o.c. for academic members) on the website with an email alert to the membership
- As an affiliated National Society of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR), all members of BACR will receive free and full membership of the EACR (this is not reciprocal) click here.
- Reduced fees for EACR Conference Series/Congress and meetings in partnership with ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology
- Eligibility to apply for EACR Awards/Fellowshi
Applications for membership must be submitted to the BACR Secretariat and be endorsed by an appropriate individual. For postgraduate students this would normally be their PI/Supervisor and for non-student applications, their head of department or senior line manager. To do this please send a pdf letter to the BACR Secretariat, once this has been received we will be able to process your membership application. Email: http://email@example.com
To join please go to http://www.bacr.org.uk/site/signup