Applicants for all BACR Awards should send their applications and all documentation by Email to the BACR Secretariat:
To support an early career BACR member to present their breast cancer research at San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium in December 2016.
Up to a maximum of £2,000. Bursaries will cover economy class travel, registration fees and cost of accommodation.
All receipts must be returned along with a written report that may be published in the Association's newsletter.
- Early Career researcher not more than 6 years post PhD.
- Been a BACR member for at least one year.
- Be first or last author on an abstract submitted to the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2016 describing their own work.
Applicants need to submit copies of the abstract with their application. The award is conditional on the abstract being accepted for presentation at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. The BACR and Breast Cancer Now should be appropriately acknowledged on the presentation.
Current Breast Cancer Now – funded PhD student/ESRs are not eligible for this award
Deadline & checklist
30th June 2016
Applicants to provide in one PDF document:
- A curriculum vitae
- List of publications
- A copy of submitted abstract
- Signed letters of support from two professional referees