It is our pleasure to announce that the next Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute Annual International Symposium will be held at the Institute on 1 - 2 March 2018. The symposium, entitled Unanswered Questions in Precisions Medicine is being organised by Jason Carroll, Richard Gilbertson, Elizabeth Harrington (AstraZeneca),Duncan Jodrell and Nitzan Rosenfeld.
The symposium will include sessions on:
- Target and biomarker validation
- Clinical and pre-clinical
- Developing target strategies
- What makes a good target?
As always, they have assembled an outstanding list of world-leading researchers to present their work. Their keynote speakers include:
- William Sellers (The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard)
- Charles Mullighan (St Jude Children's Research Hospital)
- René Bernards (Netherlands Cancer Institute)
- Frank McCormick (UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Centre)
A complete list of confirmed speakers is available on the programme page.
All delegates will have the opportunity to present a poster at the Symposium. Posters can be portrait or landscape, maximum size A0 (841 x 1189 mm) and abstracts can be submitted during registration or separately afterwards.
For more information and registration please go to http://www.cruk.cam.ac.uk/symposium